Style chameleon and lover of fashion. Shameless skin and hair addict showcasing some of my favorite finds in SL.

Saturday 17 September 2016


´·.¸¸.•*✰*+*'*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*'*+✰*•.¸¸.·

“Only when I'm dancing can I feel this free.” 
― Madonna

    ´·.¸¸.•*✰*+*'*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*'*+✰*•.¸¸.·


I don't know about you but Saturday really is my time to relax and unwind from my busy week. It also brings great offers to save some mulah in the Saturday Sale.
 You can join the in world group here to stay on point each week with what stores are participating. All items are placed between $50 and $75L just for Saturday.

This week I want to showcase a couple of my favorite things I picked up that really made me feel like dancing. 

My gorgeous pink splattered bodysuit is from Epoch and let me tell you for 65L its such a cute look. My cute Pony with bangs is from Besom for just 75L, I grabbed the sample pack for variety but Milk has put out a full compliment of colours to choose from.

I have finished this look with Ballet flats from Reign and one of my all time favorite skins from 7 Deadly, Paisley.

 Remember to dance like no one is watching, it's your life bother not what others think. Make yourself happy for you. ♥









Get the Look : 

Skin : 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Paisley

Hair : Besom - Solace

Eyes : Ikon - Kaleido eyes - Sand

Lashes : Fatelashes V2.0

Necklace : PIXEL BOX - Necklace Angels Secrets v4 - gold 

Bodysuit : .epoch - glitter drop bodysuit / black / pink

Shoes : REIGN.- BALLERINA WARMERS- BLACK

Nails : [FORMANAILS] - GOTHIC NAILS MAITREYA

Rings : RealEvil Industries - **RE** Raven Rings Set

No comments:

Post a Comment