Style chameleon and lover of fashion. Shameless skin and hair addict showcasing some of my favorite finds in SL.

Sunday 25 September 2016


"If a great outfit gets you one step closer to feeling good about yourself, then it's worth every penny."
- Rachel Roy


Sometimes that one amazing find can make you somehow feel happy. Although just material if you look amazing you feel amazing and you project happiness.

So this weekend I headed over to Collabor88 and picked myself up a couple of amazing pieces. The jumpsuit I'm wearing is from Addams, it has a color change HUD for the belt and bra or you have the option of going braless! My cute hair is from D!va, which I must say  I do love this messy bob really matches my skin from 7 Deadly s{K}ins in a gorgeous apricot tone.

To complete the look I have added shoes from Reign, jewelry from Plastik, aisling and Meva. Mixing a bit of free with a bit of paid for a cute dark look.

I do hope you all have had a wonderful weekend...stay beautiful. ♥












Get The Look: 

Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Maple v2 Apricot

Hair: ""D!va"" - "Erika" (Onyx){Collabor88}

Eyes: IKON - Promise Eyes - Hazel

Lashes: FATElashes v2.0

Jumpsuit: Addams - Stefani Military Suit -Black {Collabor88}

Shoes: REIGN. - ROME LACE UP HEELS

Nosechain: . a i s l i n g . - NoseChains (free)

Bracelet & Rings:  Plastik  -:[P]:- The Seavyr Jewelry:// Silver

Necklace: Meva - Unisex Big Parts Necklace Box (free GG)

Tattoo: [White~Widow] - Whiplash 

Nails: [FORMANAILS] - RUSSIAN ALMOND NAILS




No comments:

Post a Comment