Style chameleon and lover of fashion. Shameless skin and hair addict showcasing some of my favorite finds in SL.

Saturday 10 September 2016

                    Spring in the South ♥


"The beautiful spring came; and when Nature resumes her loveliness, the human soul is apt to revive also." ~ Harriet Ann Jacobs


As the Northern hemisphere enjoys the falling of leaves here in the South we enjoy the budding of new flowers and trees. So today I am feeling well, just a little bit closer to nature. As I walk through a field of flowers I feel the warmth of the sun on my back, with the sky showing me a cheeky smile in the form of a rainbow. Butterflies gently caressing my cheeks. I look forward to summer but this time of the year reminds us all about the beauty in nature as it puts on a show full of colour.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend...I'm off to catch butterflies ♥  







Get the look:

Skin : 7 Deadly s{K}ins  Shine
Hair: +Spellbound+ Faerie Queen 
Dress: S&P dress Kelly MM iridescense ( Part of Midnight Madness)
Eyes : Ikon Triumph eyes - Armour
Lashes : ( Chemistry) Long eyelashes MP





No comments:

Post a Comment